LAST UPDATED: September 30, 2020
- The Arlington Grille is open for dining in and take out (see details below for COVID-19 rules/restirctions)
- The Pro Shop is open. Masks must be worn at all times.
- The Fitness Center is open with some restrictions (maintain 6 ft social distancing and wearing a mask)
- The Golf Course is open. Plexiglass cart barriers must remain in place at all times.
Arlington Grille Information
The following are guidelines that will be strictly followed in compliance with the Healthy at Work Requirements for Restaurants:
- Seating capacity will be reduced to a maximum of 50% of the current indoor capacity.
- Seating on the back deck will be utilized as much as possible.
- All seating will be limited to parties of ten (10) or fewer.
- Reservations are strongly recommended for indoor seating.
- To the extent practicable, Members are requested to remain seated at all times, and limit movement within the building to only the entry and exit ways, and the restrooms.
- All employees will wear face coverings while working.
- To the extent practicable, the Grille will utilize single-use disposable service ware.
- The Grille entrance will be through the two main doors in the center of the building. The exit will be near the bar pick-up window; the entrance and exit will be clearly marked.
- Members are encouraged to wash their hands before entering the Grille.
- Except when eating, Members must wear a face covering at all times when inside the building.
- Hours for the Grille will be Tuesday-Sunday 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
The Club staff looks forward to once again serve Members at the Arlington Grille! We are grateful for the support, cooperation, and coordination with University Administration to make this possible during the phased re-opening of the Commonwealth. If you have any questions about the re-opening of the Arlington Grille, please contact Steve.Caudill@eku.edu.